Square End Four Flute End Mills
– Material: Solid Carbide
– Finish: Uncoated
– Cut Style: Square End
– Flute Direction: Right Hand
– Cutting Direction: Right Hand
– Number of Milling Ends: 1
– Number of Flutes: 4
– Flute Type: Spiral
– Shank Type: Straight
– Helix Angle: 30 Degree
– End Mill Type: Center Cutting
– Length Types: Stub, Regular, Long, Extra Long, and Extended Lengths
– Diameter Tolerance: +0.000 / -0.002″
– Shank Tolerance: +0.0000 / -0.0005″
– Made in USA
Square end four flute end mills are typically used in profiling, production milling, and finishing applications. The solid carbide material is harder, stronger, and more heat and wear resistant. However, they are more rigid and brittle.
The uncoated finish are used in general milling applications. Uncoated solid carbide four flute end mills are used on a wide range of ferrous metals including stainless steels, high temperature alloys, aluminum, brass, bronze, fiberglass, iron, nickel, and plastic.
Please contact us for more information.