Square End Two Flute End Mills
– Material: Solid Carbide
– Finish: Uncoated
– Cut Style: Square End
– Flute Direction: Right Hand
– Cutting Direction: Right Hand
– Number of Milling Ends: 1
– Number of Flutes: 2
– Flute Type: Spiral
– Shank Type: Straight
– End Mill Type: Center Cutting
– Length Types: Stub, Regular, Long, Extra Long, and Extended Lengths
– Diameter Tolerance: +0.000 / -0.002″
– Shank Tolerance: +0.0000 / -0.0005″
– Made in USA
Square end two flute end mills are typically used in slotting, pocketing, and plunging applications. The solid carbide material is harder, stronger, and more heat and wear resistant. However, they are more rigid and brittle.
The uncoated finish square end two flute end mills are used in general milling applications. Uncoated solid carbide two flute end mills are used on cast iron, non-ferrous metals, plastics, and abrasive materials. The two flute geometry allows for maximum chip removal and roughing capabilities.
Please contact us for more information.